Re: pgadmin crashing on OS X in table view - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadmin crashing on OS X in table view
Date
List pgadmin-support
Patrick De Visschere wrote:
> Hi,
>
> pgadmin crashes consistently when editing a table:
>
> 1) when adding a row and then saving the data (the new data are added to
> the DB)
> 2) when changing a row and selecting then the new empty row (the change
> is not in the DB)
>
> The database is a simple one: a few columns (3 floats and 1 timestamp)
> and 1 PK (integer)
>
> -->pgadmin version: pgadmin3-1.6-20070214
> -->OS: OS X 10.4.8
>
> I've found a few mentions in the mailing list archives of this same
> problem (on different platforms) but no solution or workaround.

I cannot reproduce this in trunk or the tip of the 1.6 branch (the other
crashes under OSX have all been fixed as far as I'm aware). What do you
table definitions look like? Does it occur on any particular tables?

Regards, Dave