Translations not even working? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Translations not even working?
Date
Re: Translations not even working?  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
List pgsql-www
Can someone verify if what we have now *even works*? I've been trying
for a while to make sure that works, but I can't make it :-(

I configured my browser to prefer French, but I still only get served
the English pages. This is both from www and wwwmaster. The only page I
know that's actually translated is the presskit, available at
http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit82.html.

Can someone confirm if this thing *ever* shows up translated based on
the language in the browser? (I know there are direct links to the
translated version, that's something completely different. I'm talking
about the automatically-show-the-correct-language stuff)

//Magnus