Re: How can I use 2GB of shared buffers on Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: How can I use 2GB of shared buffers on Windows?
Date
List pgsql-patches

See here for info that will probably help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913409

The MS knowledge base is quite a good resource for answers to problems
like this.

Please also note that this is absoutely the wrong list for asking such
questions - this list is *only* for posting patches and discussion of
such posted patches.

cheers

andrew