Re: Re: Majordomo2 (Was: Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC]) Connect without queries?]) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Re: Majordomo2 (Was: Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC]) Connect without queries?])
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> everyone blamed it on the 'duplicate posting suppression' in
> Majordomo2, so we removed that ... personally, I think it was the wrong thing
> to do, since now I'm seeing a whack of duplicate postings being held up in the
> moderators queue for stuff that I know already went through ...

No, we were *definitely* losing posts because of the filter - some of my
own messages were getting lost and generating the bounce emails you setup.

I can't say I'm seeing dups on the lists I moderate though...

/D