Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?]) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])
Date
List pgsql-www
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 08:31 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>>> Yes mailman is kind of a pain for that but honestly, if the only
>> gripe
>>> is that we need to enter a password more than once... we must really
>>> consider how lazy we have become.
>> Try moderating on a PDA with on-screen keyboard for a few days then
>> consider that again.
>
> I can administer your list, don't worry ;)

There an offer I shouldn't refuse! Theres 8 or so lists iirc - that
oughta scare you off :-)

> Still, you can use the e-mail interface...

Yeah, thats what I do atm - even if I'm on a full size machine as I tend
to deal with them responsively when the moderator messages land in my
inbox. I rarely use the web interfaces - and never for moderation
(except with mailman installs that force me to).

/D