Re: psql possible TODO - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: psql possible TODO
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Added to TODO:
>>
>>         o Add \# to list command history like \s, but with line numbers
>>
>>          http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-12/msg00255.php
>
> Humm, this is not what we agreed.

Actually to be fair, there was no agreement. However, I do think it is
not worthwhile to be a TODO (thank you anyway Bruce).

I am not going to be spending my time on it and I doubt anyone else will.

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/