Re: Re : Crash and sending report ! - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Re : Crash and sending report !
Date
List pgadmin-support
Laurent ROCHE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The crashes happen when I close PG Admin (v 1.6.2). But because of my error messages problems (see other posts) I run
PGA 1.4.3 too (for the SQL editor).

> So maybe, there's conflict (freeing libraries or something like this ?).
>
> I am not bothered about it, as it's an unusual situation to run two different versions side to side ... and it only
crasheswhen exiting the program.

OK, I'm losing track of the threads here - seems this one got hijacked
and I didn't notice :-(

How do you close pgAdmin? Does it always crash, or only after performing
a specific task?

(running 2 versions in parallel should not matter)

Regards, Dave