Re: ideas for auto-processing patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: ideas for auto-processing patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
markwkm@gmail.com wrote:

>> One thing: the patch server will have to run over HTTPS - that way we
>> can know that it is who it says it is.
>
> Right, I'm not sure if the computer I'm proofing it on is the best
> place for it so I didn't bother with the HTTPS, but should be trivial
> to have it.

Yes, this was more by way of a "don't forget this" note. The
implementation can be happily oblivious of it, other than setting https
in the proxy for the SOAP::Lite dispatcher. From a buildfarm point of
view, we would add such SOAP params into the config file.

cheers

andrew