Lost list messages - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Lost list messages
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Marc,

Further evidence of the lost messages problem - I posted a reply to a
message on pgadmin-support@postgresql.org, and immediately got the POST
message below. The messages wasn't a duplicate (though the majority of
the text was, as mine was a 1 line bottom-posted reply). It's not
appeared in the archives, and neither I or Devrim have received a copy.

Perhaps we should turn off the duplicate filter?

Regards, Dave.

The command:
   "(post to pgadmin-support)"

issued by:
   Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>

was executed with status:
   0 (failure)

in session:
   c1c59b222bfbf58493f76eb108c3d89eaefbe89a

from the resend interface, taking 0.273 seconds.

Your message to the pgadmin-support list has been denied
for the following reason(s):

Duplicate posting detected
Duplicate Partial Message Checksum (Wed Dec 27 04:57:31 2006)