About Monitoring Software - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Iannsp
Subject About Monitoring Software
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,
I did like to know with some one here use some think like nagios to
monitoring postgresql.
I said this because I'm work in one software to make this and I never
find onde tool to monitoring postgresql with adminsitractive data like
actual run proccess and the query's, number of connections, user logged,
more commom values listed by field in the table,Use of disk, index and
another things.
Some one people know one tool to monitoring this informations using web
browser and have permission to change some one datas in the
postgresql.conf, pg_hba.conf ?

Thank you.

--
Ivo Nascimento
Iann tech - Desenvolvendo soluções com performance e segurança