Re: PG 8.2.0 - TSearch2 "Wrong affix file format" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: PG 8.2.0 - TSearch2 "Wrong affix file format"
Date
List pgsql-general
Affix file has artifact:
PFX G N 1
    .    > GE

which is strange mix of openoffice format and ispell format. Just remove they.

8.2 Ispell code checks format strongly that in previous versions, even backported :)

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/