Compiling PL/R library on win32 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Leahy
Subject Compiling PL/R library on win32
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello list,

Last night I was finally able to compile in MinGW the PL/R module for
using R stats in PostgreSQL.  I describe how I did this here:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/pipermail/plr-general/2006-December/000183.html.

However, as I mention in that post, it seems that the dll doesn't want
to work quite yet.  Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how I should go
about debugging the problem.  I thought I'd ask the wider audience here
if there is anyone has some suggestions that might help me discover
what's going wrong - or maybe even if there is someone who has actually
been able to compile this module for win32.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Mike