Re: AGAIN - problem with BCC55 and libpq 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Mark Morgan Lloyd
Subject Re: AGAIN - problem with BCC55 and libpq 8.2
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
fabio guidi wrote:

> I trying to repost my problem ...
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Hello to all, i'm trying to build libpq for postgresql 8.2 with borland
> bcc5.5

I'm hoping to look at this at some point but it is most unlikely to be this
year. Are you building from a set of freshly-unpacked sources or have they been
configured on say a Linux system? What I did with v8.1 was take the 8.1.3 source
tree after I'd built the server and work from that.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk