Re: Remove line length restriction in passwordFromFile() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Remove line length restriction in passwordFromFile()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> writes:
> On 2020/09/10 2:16, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hm, in a quick search I only see 2eb3bc588 which was not back-patched
>> ... which commits are you thinking of?

> I thought your commit b55b4dad99 included the improvement on comment detection and was back-patched....

Oh, right, I did include the check for '#' in what was back-patched.
I debated whether to do that or not, and was misremembering my decision.

So yeah, it seems there's no need to document 2eb3bc588 in the v13
notes.  I'll try to remember to give you part credit for b55b4dad9
when I do the November notes.