Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 : IPO link warning with ICC 9.1.045 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DANTE Alexandra
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 : IPO link warning with ICC 9.1.045
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Tom, Martijn and List,

Thank you for these precisions.
I checked the spec file used to build the RPM and compile PostgreSQL and
I ran the configure with the icc compiler by setting :
%configure CC=/opt/intel/cc/9.1.045/bin/icc CFLAGS='-O2 -pipe
-override_limits'

I was afraid that this IPO link warning could have a bad impact on the
performances of PostgreSQL.
But as it's harmless, it's OK.

Have a nice day,
Alexandra