Re: Tsearch2 / PG 8.2 Which stemmer files? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hannes Dorbath
Subject Re: Tsearch2 / PG 8.2 Which stemmer files?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you Oleg.

I have a bit more trouble migrating from 8.1.5 TSearch2 + Gin/UTF-8 to
PG 8.2.

First I tried to use existing dict and affix files, which triggered that
oldFormat condition. So I tried to start from scratch. The thing I can't
get to work is compound word support for German again.

What I did:

1. OpenOffice Dictionary from http://j3e.de/hunspell/de_DE.zip
2. extract de_DE.dic
3. Run compound.pl on de_DE.dic
4. Put modified de_DE.dic back in the zip, run my2ispell on them
5. Convert both to UTF-8

Do I need to hack compound.pl to do something different, as the affix
format changed?

I'd really appreciate any hint.

Thanks!

--