Re: Version 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shane Ambler
Subject Re: Version 8.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Bob Pawley wrote:
> I am installing version 8.1 in Win XP.
>
> Some of the tables I create have the next row displayed, empty, ready for the next input.
>
> Other tables display only rows with values inserted.
>
> Version 8.0 always displayed the next row.
>
> Is this a characteristic of a difference in 8.1 or am I missing something??
>
> Bob
You are missing something - the GUI app you are referring to is called
pgAdminIII, it is bundled in with the Windows installer but is a
separate project altogether.

The difference you mention would come from different versions of
pgAdminIII bundled with the different PostgreSQL versions.

pgAdminIII has it's own mailing list pgAdmin-support that would be
better place to ask this question or you may find the answer at their
website http://pgadmin.org/

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL@007Marketing.com