Re: initdb problem on Windows XP Home - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shane Ambler
Subject Re: initdb problem on Windows XP Home
Date
List pgsql-general
adurrant@cogeco.ca wrote:

> (I've discovered this morning that I can boot in safe mode to get the Security tab on folder properties in XP Home.
> I'll check that this evening to see if it looks correct.)

I haven't used XP home much so I'm not certain it is the same - but the
security tab is hidden in XP Pro when simple filesharing is on.

Open Folder Options and select the view tab and the last item in the
advanced settings list is Use Simple File Sharing - having this turned
on hides the security tab and simplifies the sharing tab.

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL@007Marketing.com

Get Sheeky @ http://Sheeky.Biz