Re: Development of cross-platform GUI for Open Source DBs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: Development of cross-platform GUI for Open Source DBs
Date
List pgsql-general
Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> On 27.11.2006 17:36 Tony Caduto wrote:
>> The closest to Delphi in a cross platform system is NetBeans and even
>> with their form designer it's still tedious working with databases
>> compared to Delphi.
> What about Lazarus? It claims to be cross-platform, but I don't know
> how it compares with regards to the data-aware controls.
>
> Thomas

Yes,
Lazarus is not bad and very very similar to Delphi.  It does have issues
though.
It could be a good choice if you don't mind working around it's bugs. It
is getting better all the time.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design