Re: ISO week dates - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: ISO week dates
Date
List pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Brendan Jurd wrote:
>>>  * add an ISO day format pattern to to_char() called 'ID', which
>>> starts at Monday = 1, and
>>>  * add an ISO year field to extract() called 'isoyear'?
>> That seems reasonable.  Do you volunteer?
>
> Added to TODO:
>
>     * Add ISO day of week format 'ID' to to_char() where Monday = 1
>     * Add an ISO year field to extract() called 'isoyear'

Just verifying, but aren't both formats ISO? In that case maybe it'd be
better to have a (per database) setting that specifies which one?

I'm sorry for any extra noise, I don't remember much of the original
discussion (yeah, I know, archives...).

--
Alban Hertroys
alban@magproductions.nl