Re: availability of SATA vendors - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Arjen van der Meijden
Subject Re: availability of SATA vendors
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Luke,

I forgot about that article, thanks for that link. That's indeed a nice
overview of (in august) recent controllers. The Areca 1280 in that test
(and the results I linked to earlier) is a pre-production model, so it
might actually perform even better than in that test.

We've been getting samples from AMCC in the past, so a 96xx should be
possible. I've pointed it out to the author of the previous
raid-articles. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Best regards,

Arjen