Re: pg_dump : option --exclude-schema not recognized - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arnaud Lesauvage
Subject Re: pg_dump : option --exclude-schema not recognized
Date
List pgsql-general
Richard Huxton a écrit :
> Arnaud Lesauvage wrote:
>> Richard Huxton a écrit :

>>> It's not in 8.1 - you must have been reading the 8.2 docs
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/app-pgdump.html
>>
>> Most probably !
>> Thanks for pointing this out. I'll have to be patient then !
>
> You can always exclude individual items on restore using pg_restore's
> --list / --use-list options though.

Yes, but I wanted to limit the size of the dump : I have a
schema containing a lot of spatial entities, very big and
useless in a backup.
I will keep dumping the schemas one by one for now, it's fine.

Thanks again !