Re: On what we want to support: infrastructure? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Matteo Beccati
Subject Re: On what we want to support: infrastructure?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Magnus Hagander ha scritto:
> What Josh means is that we'll be taking the ads off www.postgresql.org,
> not that phpPgAds will go away as a product. AFAIK, that is :)

Yes, I understand.

While you may not have the need to get paying advertisers, I feel that
rotating ads of open source projects which use pgsql was an interesting
idea, even though it was partly abandoned during the site restyle.

There is a fairly good number of monthly ad impressions (without banners
on the home page) and it's just a pity to avoid using them.

Best regards
--
Matteo Beccati
http://phpadsnew.com