Re: Is there anyway to... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From louis gonzales
Subject Re: Is there anyway to...
Date
List pgsql-general
I suppose I'll just concede now :)  Thanks for putting up with my
sarcasm and humoring my other ideas.  I really wanted to see if there
were any other methods out there and do appreciate everyone's ideas.

Thanks again,  CRON it is.

--
Email:    louis.gonzales@linuxlouis.net
WebSite:  http://www.linuxlouis.net