Re: Is there anyway to... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From louis gonzales
Subject Re: Is there anyway to...
Date
List pgsql-general
Apparently this isn't the first time someone else thought a sleep or
timer mechanism, independent of user action would be of great value and
didn't want to use external programs to accomplish it.

http://developer.*postgresql*.org/pgdocs/postgres/release-8-2.html
* Add a server-side *sleep* *function* pg_sleep() (Joachim Wieland):
SELECT pg_sleep(1);

--
Email:    louis.gonzales@linuxlouis.net
WebSite:  http://www.linuxlouis.net