Re: lots of values for IN() clause - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Markus Schiltknecht
Subject Re: lots of values for IN() clause
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Richard Huxton wrote:
> If you can reliably reproduce it (I can't here - Debian on x86) - a
> bug-report on the bugs mailing list or the website would probably be
> appreciated by the developers. PG version, OS version, method of install
> etc.

I've thought about that, but I somehow just *knew* it was my fault and
not a bug in PostgreSQL ;-)

OTOH, having to configure such things is not exactly user friendly. I
guess it's difficult to determine the stack limit in a cross-platform
way. Or does having that configuration option other reasons for existence?

Regards

Markus