Re: On what we want to support: travel? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: On what we want to support: travel?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> But in any case, how does funding participation in data standards
> groups, by which participation PostgreSQL can become a better system,
> not expand the user base?

It certainly does however...

Which is growing faster, Linux? or FreeBSD?

We all know the answer, and it has nothing to do with one being
technically superior to the other and everything to do with the advocacy
and marketing that takes place with it.

I frankly don't care if it is large systems are small systems that we
grow our community with.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/