Re: On what we want to support: travel? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: On what we want to support: travel?
Date
Re: On what we want to support: travel?  (Robert Bernier <robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca>)
List pgsql-advocacy
> The problem is that for all of these categories, you, I, and everyone else
> can come up with high priority examples and low priority examples for each one.
>
>>> 1) Promotional literature etc.
>
> I think almost everyone agrees on this. Has the LiveCD brouhaha ever settled down?
> Do we have a CD/DVD ready to go?

We have an 8.1 CD yes. We do not have an 8.2 CD which we will presumably
need by the end of the year.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/