Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc,

> But ... if he "re-submitted" the same article a second time, then most likely
> it got rejected for exactly the right reason: it was a duplicate posting.  Why
> didn't you approve the one that actually *was* in the moderation queue? :(

Actually, that's a buggy filter.   It really should not be filtering out
"duplicate" messages with timestamps hours apart.   The
post-bounce-subscribe-repost cycle happens *all the time* and that
filter makes a subscriber wait for me to get to them in the hold queue
(which sometimes I don't, due to 100+ spams per list per day) even
though they resoved the "problem" themselves.

So please correct that filter so that it behaves intelligently.  Thanks!

--Josh Berkus