Re: latest plperl - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: latest plperl
Date
List pgsql-patches
Joe Conway said:

> As a side note, I think it would be *really* helpful if there were a
> more comprehensive test script, and an expected results file available.
>  Not sure though if it could be included in the standard regression
> tests  on a configure-conditional basis -- anyone know?

To the best of my knowledge you cannot. We will provide an analogue for
pltcl's test directory shortly, if that is desired - it will probably take a
few days, though. I assume that will be acceptable after feature freeze?

At a quick glance, modulo the makefile change, the patch looks good.

cheers

andrew