Re: kind of a bag of attributes in a DB . . . - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: kind of a bag of attributes in a DB . . .
Date
List pgsql-general
On 9/14/19 2:06 AM, Albretch Mueller wrote:
>   just download a bunch of json info files from youtube data Feeds
>
>   Actually, does postgresql has a json Driver of import feature?

I'm working without a net(coffee) and so I forgot to mention that for
Python there is:

http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/extras.html?highlight=json

Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not.

>   the metadata contained in json files would require more than one
> small databases, but such an import feature should be trivial

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com