Re: memory issues when running with mod_perl - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Rieke
Subject Re: memory issues when running with mod_perl
Date
List pgsql-general
Fred,

Fred Tyler wrote:

> Tonight I am going to upgrade postgres on the first machine and see if
> it makes any difference, but it'll be about a week before I know for
> sure if memory is still being lost (it's such a slow leak that you
> cannot tell with just a couple days).

I use the latest 8.1.4 postgres software on my machine, this does not help.

You say that you are using Linux 2.6.12.6 on the machine with the
problem and Linux 2.6.16.27 on the one where you do not loose memory.
Are there any other differences (RAID, Reiser FS, DBI, DBD::Pg, Embperl,
physical memory or swap size, ...)?

Andreas