Re: Optimizations in the latest driver - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Julien Patrouix
Subject Re: Optimizations in the latest driver
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Simon Riggs wrote:
On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 09:35 +0200, Julien Patrouix wrote:

I'm currently using jdbc driver version 8.2dev-503 (jdbc3), and I'm
working on an application that performs massive insertions.
While profiling it, I noticed some overload in the driver. I made some
quite straightforward modifications that removed those overloads.

I would be happy to contribute to the improvement of the driver, and
would like to know what is the best way to do so.
I didn't see any further comments on this.
Me neither.
Are you still willing to share your work?

Yes of course. Maybe I did not understood well the procedure, if any ?
--

Julien Patrouix

Genoscope
(+33) 0 1 60 87 25 94