Re: lost outside pgfoundry: where is the door? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From joe speigle
Subject Re: lost outside pgfoundry: where is the door?
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh,
I still can't get in.
I reset my password yesterday and the new password works for the web but
not for cvs or ssh.
If you can reset it the manual way, like you said, that would be great.

I know you are busy, and thanks.
joe.

> this is on the site on PGfoundry but it's not getting any answer.
> I'd prefer an answer, even if it's that I have to look elsewhere to find
> the answer.

Sorry, we've been busy the last couple of days.  There's generally a lag
before your command-line password becomes active; did you try again after
couple hours?

If so, I'll log in as root later and set everything manually.  Not sure
what's
broken.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.