Re: Buildfarm failure at "initdb" - member Cassowary - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Buildfarm failure at "initdb" - member Cassowary
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It's very weird, because if you get through to this stage it means you
have already run initdb successfully during the make-check stage.

Certainly the trace below looks like it's a failure in the startup code
- maybe a DLL mismatch, although that shouldn't be possible? Does your
Cygwin install have their postgres package included?

cheers

andrew