Re: Release Notes: Major Changes in 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Release Notes: Major Changes in 8.2
Date
Re: Release Notes: Major Changes in 8.2  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca>)
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 03:05:36PM -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
>
>>Regardless, I think we should include a section of major new
>>projects/developments from pgFoundry, because they ultimately make
>>PostgreSQL a more useful database. Maybe this list should only be in the
>
> I like that.  "New enhancement products" or something?

In that case, what about things on gborg too? I just updated PL/R for
8.2 compatibility (and finally changed the status from alpha to beta).

BTW, I'm happy to move PL/R over to pgFoundry, but became a little
concerned about doing that after seeing the lengthy thread regarding
pgFoundry concerns (but admittedly, I didn't have time to read the
thread in detail, because I'm back over in Germany on a long business
trip again).

Joe