jdbc 8.n driver / pgcluster problem - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Christian Dannemann
Subject jdbc 8.n driver / pgcluster problem
Date
Re: jdbc 8.n driver / pgcluster problem  (Oliver Jowett <oliver@opencloud.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
To whom it may concern:

We have installed pgcluster (1.3 with postgres 8.0.1) and are currently testing it as we want to use it for a client in a production environment.

Apparently, pgcluster's replication only works when using jdbc driver < 8.0, so 7.4 works fine and all database changes submitted to one database are replicated across the cluster without any problem.

When we use the 8.0 driver, the changes only go to the database that we connect to and are not replicated to the cluster.

I was wondering if this problem is known and if yes, if there is a plan to fix it (either in the jdbc driver or in pgcluster).

Best Regards,

Christian
--
Christian Dannemann