Re: SPI URL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: SPI URL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> Again, I don't know why you're saying "meander".   This page is very direct:
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate
>
> What are you finding confusing about it?
>
> That is the page to point people to, though, since we will update it to
> support other NPOs in the future.  You don't want to send them directly to a
> credit card page because we could change processors or NPOs in the future.

I would say that we need to re-org the /donate page a little bit but not
much. The first thing we see on that page should be:

Donate NOW! Or something like that... then below that have all the
explanation. Other then that I think it is fine (subject to change as we
get the regionals up and running).

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/