Re: Draft release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: Draft release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Improve multicolumn GiST index (oleg,teodor)
* GiST indexes now are clusterable (teodor)
* tsearch2 improvements (oleg, teodor):  - multibyte encoding support (including UTF8)  - query rewriting support  -
improveranking functions  - thesaurus dictionary  - Ispell dictionary now recognize MySpell format, used by OpenOffice.
- support of GIN

* new operators for one-dimensional array (<@, @>, &&) with  GIN support (teodor)

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/