Re: phppgadmin not working under v. 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From barbara figueirido
Subject Re: phppgadmin not working under v. 8.1
Date
List pgsql-novice
Andrej Ricnik-Bay escribió:
> Quick question - I haven't seen a single mail of Guido's on the
> list;  did he respond to you in private, or do we have ourselves
> a mail-transport problem?

It's a good question; Guido helped me in private, but I thought  the
message I was answering was directed to the list, since it was in
english; after seeing your question I checked the headers and it wasn't
--which I should have noticed from the fact that I had to insert
manually the list's address.

I thought it was me making some mistake, but from the time I began
posting it stuck me that it was very difficult to respond to some
messages, in fact I remember that when reporting what the problem had
been, I "replied all" to a message sent by Tom Lane and it went only to
his address -- and bounced; I had to repeat the message and insert the
addresses manually -- whereby I also made some mistakes too shameful to
tell....

As already said, I thought I was doing something wrong (I can't happen
to find the first, welcome message to the list), but since you are
asking....

Till some other time,
Bárbara