Re: regarding bdr extension - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: regarding bdr extension
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/1/18 9:00 AM, Durgamahesh Manne wrote:

>   Hi  sir
>
> * Since you are on Ubuntu why not use the PGDG repo?:
>
>   in my company env  i am using pg installer to manage the postgres servers

You have not said, but I am going to guess you are talking about
Postgres Installer from 2nd Quadrant. I could not find any docs on it,
but they do have an email for asking questions:

pginstaller@2ndQuadrant.com

> does this pgdg repository useful for configuration of bdr v3 ?

BDR is a third party extension from 2nd Quadrant, they would be the ones
to ask about configuring.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com