Re: Ding-dong, contrib is dead ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Ding-dong, contrib is dead ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom,

> Checking my copy of the "hit list", I thought we'd agreed to migrate
> contrib/oracle as well.

Hmmm ... somehow that got dropped out of discussions early on, without
any reason why.  See the "more nuclear options" thread; oracle is
nowhere on it.

Will only take me 30 min to migrate, but we need to give people time to
object ... and I need to check whether there's even any code in there
that superceded orasysviews and orafce and oralink.

Hey, everyone, if you have a reason for contrib/oracle not to migrate
out to pgFoundry, speak up now!

Or if you want to take the new project over, speak up too.

--Josh Berkus