Re: Tsearch2 & Hebrew - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yonatan Ben-Nes
Subject Re: Tsearch2 & Hebrew
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi all,

Well my problem was that I didn't know if Tsearch2 can work on hebrew data without a fitting stemmer, my current solution is to use the 'simple' dictionary so no lexem is returned.
I wonder if there is an hebrew stemmer which I can use but I can't seem to find one, so sadly one of the best features of Tsearch2 isn't working for me.

If I'm wrong please let me know :)

Thanks a lot in advance,

  Yonatan Ben-Nes

Oleg Bartunov wrote: