SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION permissions - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Luís Sousa
Subject SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION permissions
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I'm using PostgreSQL 7.4.7-6sarge2 (debian).

Only superuser can issue the command SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION?
Suppose this, I have created all tables in one database with a
privileged user. On my ident config I putted that user so in interactive
session is so simple as \c - <privileged user> to connect with that user.
When I tried to dump and the restore on command line with my user, is
issued a SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION with a permission denied error!
Except running the script as superuser and giving superuser privileges
to my user, what can I do on command line so that SET SESSION
AUTHORIZATION doesn't fail?

Best regards,
Luís Sousa