Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Tom Lane wrote:
>>> Well, it's taken us the full month to get this far through the queue,
>>> so I'd sure like to have more people on board reviewing next time.
>>> Alvaro helped but I miss Neil Conway, and some other people have
>>> helped in the past.  However --- the present situation has nothing to
>>> do with lack of reviewers, it's lack of time to finish the patches.
>> Not that I've had particularly plenty of time to give, but what's
>> concerning me is that while we're moving toward an increasingly rigid
>> process, we don't really have the process support to go with it.  How
>> would anyone even know what patches are pending review?  Something to
>> think about ...
>
> They are in the patches queue?
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches

Side note::

Perhaps this would be better served from the main website under the
developer and community sections.

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/