Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> It does not mean all those features are useful, they definitely are. I
>> am just trying to look at it from at:
>>
>> WHIZ* BANG* POW* perspective.
>
> Holy crap, Batman!  This database can do
>
> INSERT INTO foo VALUES (1,1, 'so long'), (42, 2, 'and thanks'),
> (142857, 3, 'for all the fish')
>
> now!  We should be talking to more people about that!
>

> That will make some MySQL users happy at least a bit :-)

To be fair, it will make some of our customers happy to.. they can now
get rid of the weird union hack they had to do instead :)

Joshua D. Drake

Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/