Re: Mac Universal build - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Florian G. Pflug
Subject Re: Mac Universal build
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> Hi Chris, Florian
>
> I've managed to produce a Universal OSX appbundle, which I've uploaded to:
>
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/osx/pgadmin3-1.5.0-mac-universal.tar.
> bz2
>
> Otool reports the executable and libs are all Universal, and
> complete-bundle.sh appears to have rewritten the paths to the bundled libs
> OK.
>
> If you've got a few minutes, would you mind trying it out on ppc and
> particularly Intel (Chris :-) )? Of course, anyone else who has the
> appropriate kit is also welcome to try it out and provide feedback.
It works on both my lapton running 10.4, and the buildserver running
10.3

> Note that there is an unrelated bug in the query tool at the moment that
> causes a crash as focus/mouseover changes. Ignore that - I'm trying to
> figure out the nicest way of solving it. The rest of the code should work
> though.
Yeah, I noticed that - it reminded me of a bug in the stc that I found
in the early days of pgadmin on osx. IIRC some destructor invoked when
closing the query window first freed the window, and then crashed when
freeing some widget because the window was already gone..

greetings, Florian Pflug