Re: admin technical training - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Mike Ellsworth
Subject Re: admin technical training
Date
List pgsql-novice
Andrew Kelly wrote:
On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 15:42 -0400, Ray Stell wrote:
What is the best value for training bucks for pg admin/internals?
I know the answer, of course, read the source, but I'd like to take a class
if there is a great one to be found.  Thanks.
Wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity for one of the gurus to
announce their killer new online gratis training program?

Andy

I put this over on the Advocacy list.
I ffel the same - that in some form - it is needed.

I'm not sure if others on this list would agree?