seahorse again failing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject seahorse again failing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
seahorse just failed again with one of the dreaded "permission denied"
errors we seem to sporadically getting reported on the lists:

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=seahorse&dt=2006-08-22%2002:30:01

we seem to attribute those to AV and other security related software -
except that seahorse does not have (and never had) anything like that
installed.
seahorse is just a stock windows XP box (with all patches and
servicepacks applied) and msys/mingw.
There is no other software installed or ever was - maybe there is really
an underlying issue that is causing those sporadic "permission denied"
errors ?

Stefan