Re: pg_dump schema breakup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Naz Gassiep
Subject Re: pg_dump schema breakup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote: <blockquote cite="mid200608181857.25252.andreak@officenet.no" type="cite"><pre wrap="">On
class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"href="mailto:naz@mira.net"><naz@mira.net></a> writes:   </pre><blockquote
type="cite"><prewrap="">I propose that two more be added:

--tables-only
ina

database that are definitely neither tables nor constraints, and it's
not very clear what things should be considered constraints either.

I think what you may really be after is "the stuff that should be loaded
before inserting data" and "the stuff that should be loaded after", but
But it certainly would be nice to be able to dump all that "stuff":-)</pre></blockquote> Yea, I've been told that this
wouldnot be a high demand feature. So do I have a second vote? ;-)<br />